Friday, July 11, 2008

5 Tabling

Well today I tried out 5 tabling on the lowest limits and to my surprise it wasn't that hard and it allowed me to play so many hands that I am always going to 5 table cash games from now on. All together it was a pretty good day with an average amount of bad beats one of which cost me a 3 dollar pot on a perfectly played hand.

Anyways here are the results: I played 1405 hands in 7 hours in two separate sessions. I turned a profit of $9.48 which comes out to a profit of $1.35/hr and $0.68/100 hands or 17BB/100 hands which is a pretty good earnings rate at these levels.

All in all a good day and I intend to try to play about 1000 hands every day for a couple of weeks. At these earnings rates it will take about 4 days to move up in limits but it might take a little longer if I decide to play an MTT or something. My current balance stands at $27.17 and rising. Thats all for now and as always good luck at the tables.

PS- Multitabling rules!

No comments: