Sunday, June 29, 2008

Session Two

Sat down at the 2nl tables today with 3 dollars expecting to maybe win a dollar or two. Things started good and everything started going my way after a while I felt invincible. KK ran into my AA, JJ ran into my QQ, my pairs were flopping trips and my opponents were either horrible or on major tilt. I remember flopping trip 8s and getting called down with a 9 high. A 9 HIGH! Needless to say this was a VERY good session. The entire session lasted 284 hands and I nearly tripled my bankroll to 21 dollars. One more session like this and I will be moving up in stakes. Definitely a step forward on the way up the poker ladder. That's all for now and as always Good Luck at the tables.

1 comment:

Scraggles said...

Awesome job man, I knocked up my br another few bucks to 80$ over a few spontaneous games Sunday. Keep hackin away. Congrats on the win!